Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blaming The Innocent

A fallen apple from an Oak
Drops on a car
While an innocent leans on the Oak tree
To see no one else in sight
Is to leave pain on the nearest mind
There is no escape
We have been taught that blood shed is not an option

This time there is only one option
Which is to fight and guard yourself from standing naked in a crowd
Then suddenly the mind freezes
Not because of ice but lava
There is nothing to do but stand for as long as possible
Till the very bitter end we all await


My comments:
I had a feeling this one wouldn't be as good as the others. Now to read it again it seems okay for my mind to bear. I just hope you all enjoy it.

Hint:Pressure

3 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

thewailer said...

O I enjoyed it very much Emil!

kimi azhan said...

Emil... sorry but I need your "hint"... to be able to see if my "understanding" of your poem is right... can you give me one?

Rgds/Auntie Kimi