Monday, June 12, 2006

Try To Remember

Cross the white path
Only to slip and fall into a cave
Flashbacks telling you it was all a waste
You forgot something
Something you tried to keep
It slowly crept away

Sad my friend that it happened to you
And dropped on me
I hope there's a glow of light
Awaiting you to save me
If you run my friend
You run into darkness faster
Just move slowly
But never shall you even dare to stop!!

Note:So after long I have finally found the time to write a few poems and put them on this blog and this is the first one. I hope you can understand it, it seems quite clear to me but you may need to read the second stanza twice to understand it fully understand it.

3 comments:

Leilanie said...

Emillio darling,

your mind always makes us wonder.
:)

Keep up the good work.

Love,
Ibu and Abah

kimi azhan said...

Emil, I honestly cannot make up the meaning of this one... At first I thought of people falling for each other. On 2nd thought, could it be a mistake done by one and the other friend is supposed to help? Pls enlighten me...

Auntie Kimi

ps: Lanie - not just wonder... sometimes I really have to think so hard to get his poem's message.. can you believe that? A 32 yrs old trying to understand a poem???

Leilanie said...

Hi Kimi,
I honestly find it very hard to interprete and understand Emil's poem. I know it's wonderfully written but I just lack the flair to comprehend it.

hmm..... you and I need more time on this blog to learn from Emil.

hee hee