Monday, June 12, 2006

Eye Shall See

I was the son of darkness
It seemed this world so fake as you were real
Everthing's so split
How sad it's become
The meaing of life is not there
Because most of us deny this long fire

If only we were one
We shall be happy
A real happiness I meant
Not one brought by a white pil of dakness

Note: I wanted this poem to turn out as a very straight forward message to the world about something very dangerous. I am happy of how easy it is to understand it and I hope people understand and recieve this message.I also made it short for a few reasons to give a meaning not in the poem but by the poem.

2 comments:

kimi azhan said...

Emil, glad to read your poem again! Not quite sure if my understanding was correct, but I think you are talking about the world i.e how people have different thinkings, different ways of handling things, always fight to show who is more powerful. If only all humans reunite, this world will be a better place...Err am I wrong?

Oil and Lime said...

I see you have understood part of the poem auntie kimi well. i will now tell what i wanted to say through this poem the fact that the poem is short well that im trying to show that life is short like you do something and all of a sudden it's done all done. In the poem im trying to say well what you said with a little more. I wanted to say that life is so short why waste it on ruining it all. The world has to reallize also that drugs ain't gonna fix a thing in life it's just short pleasure ending in misery when people are low.