Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Raging Wagon

On a modern wagon
Hitching a ride accross misery
Along a song fo anger
Rebellion has cheated death
Now I sit here and stare
Drinking crushed beans
Feeling good for a commited crime
Not caring anymore
Not feeling guilt

It was all said and done
With you in blue
But ambience was red as hell
Like addicts but not
Expressing anger through media thinking of bad

Note:This poem is about my experience when I hitched a ride on my friends blue car. It was 3AM and we were singing along to the whole American Idiot album. We also decided to stop by Starbucks and drink coffee while surfing the net on his laptop. We dozed off on the sofa. ( And I thought coffee keeps you awake.)

5 comments:

thewailer said...

it's a masterpiece, I can relate your experience and thoughts during that time! :)

Oil and Lime said...

Why thank you thewailer I am happy to see that you love the poem .. It is my pleasure that you enjoy my poems. Thnak you once again .

kimi azhan said...

Emil, a very genuine teenager's feeling of life & adventure. You surely had a good outing.. about the 3am timing.... ibu tak bising ke? Can't help but wonder....

Auntie Kimi

Oil and Lime said...

Adventure is life itself so why do people complain about life being boring all they want is an adventure right?

kimi azhan said...

My dear, you are absolutely right.

Nevertheless, there is a "wide range of definitions" with regard to adventure. Most grown-ups have different interpretation, depending on their social status and purchasing power.

As for you, I wish for the evolution of your-adventure-in-life will shape you to be a mature, balance and successful guy one day!

Auntie Kimi