Monday, May 01, 2006

Two Faced Vampire


The I you see today is not the I you see tommorow
I suck blood meaning I am not a Homo Sapien
Is this why you attack me?
I mean what is the defination of human?
Is it scientific or heart?
You humans live with the help of your heart but do you have a heart?
You are then like me, a vampire, a being without life
Worthy a corpse a mere puppet
Better of dead
A scumbag to think you live

It concludes that you and I are the same
We are both heartless
We use our brains though
We suck the blood of others too in our own ways
So human, are you really human?

4 comments:

kimi azhan said...

Emil,

I like this entry so much... so very true in the "picture" of a human who does not pick a stand.. those in the corporate world that I call "lalang" - they follow the whim & fans of the "people they want to suck-up to"... they are the double-face human a.k.a vampire!

So my dear, I do hope you can keep your sincererity and honesty. You'll definitely be a great man, whom your abah & ibu will be proud of. If I ever have a son (I only have girls so far...), and if he writes a poem like this at your age, I know I am proud of him!

Oil and Lime said...

Yes I see you understand my message Auntie Kimi thank you for the comment. I will keep my sincererity and honesty. Because it means my own honour. Im looking for inspiration for my future poems I am trying to come out with a good one a very good one that is.

Unknown said...

Dear Emil,
Depicted very well indeed of the two faced person. Good inspirations comes from observing the obvious in life. I guess, you just have to listen with your heart for the grief and happiness of people, the reactions of a friend, the love of a woman, the motivation of a business man, the making of a hero and many more we take for granted in our daily lives. Anyway, keep up with the poetic work, its very good.

Oil and Lime said...

yes thank you Uncle Joey for leaving a nice commnet for me I will keep up the poetic work offcourse it is now a part of me. It is my current interest.