Saturday, February 07, 2009

Hand of Artemis

You suffer and suffer as brother passes
The illusion and confusion of deary glasses
A headache you wish to vanquish forever

Now the last you want is he the wooer

I understand how you wish this to never
But to meet Hades, I shall deter
I understand how much Ate and Bia
has led you in through despair and mania

So I come to you my young maiden
Offering thy shoulder vanquished laden
Away from judgment of the Fates
And into my world of forgotten lateness

Notes: You might not be able to understand this cause I use the literacy device called SYMBOL for this poem. And as you can see, I use Greek Mythological Gods as my symbols for this poem. Slight research may be required to fully understand poem.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

good work emil. Definitely maturing in your work. Should now work on getting some of your work publish somewhere....so that you get money if you can get in publish somewhere.

ainnie ahmad said...

i agree with joey.. love this particular one... it is something close to the heart... by my interpretation at least.. :) u certainly got talent..

PS - if u publish a book, gimme a signed copy yeah... (can get discount for being joey's friend ah??)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday emil....hope you have a good one...

tjerm said...

Hey emilio, this is great stuff u have here! Nice talking to u too in Harvey Norman yesterday! :>